I Am Now The Proud New Poppa Of...



A Mac. Ta da! It's taken me so long to make the leap, but I have finally left my PC days behind. Just over the weekend (Saturday), I had an unexpected yet good hookup. It was a masturbatory/oral 3way with this sexy, bi Italian jock (with a gf, beautiful ass, large cum loads and huge quads) and a visitor from NYC. The visitor seemed to be of Latin origins, about 6', a little heavier than I originally thought (damn those close-cropped photos) with an uncut 8 incher. Bi Italiano was clearly not feeling this other dude. He doesn't like oral with guys he doesn't know and this other guy kept commenting how much he wanted to suck. Also, Latin Dude's body wasn't doing it for Italian Dude. Every time Latin Bro tried to touch him, Italiano would back up and move his dick out of the way. As the host, this made me uncomfortable, but we made it work. Latino wasn't getting wood at all because there was no dick in his mouth and I wasn't getting wood either because I was nervous about the dynamics. One guy who wasn't having a problem with wood was Italiano. His cute 5 incher was leaking precum like a faucet. Finally I got hard and let Latin Bro suck my dick. This seemed to please Italiano who soon announced he had to cum, which he did all over my dick. He left soon after, which allowed Latino and I to get down to some serious mutual sucking, like we wanted to do all along. It was a very good scene and it ended with me swallowing his nutt. Two days prior I headed over to Main Street Video for about an hour and a half of fun. And it really was fun. I hooked up with 3 guys. The first was an MSV repeat: Chubby Latino with a delicious dick who ate my ass with a fervor I hadn't seen since, well, since he did it the last time. He busted a nutt sucking my dick. The next runner up was a white, corporate-looking yet not unattractive guy who smiled sweetly and followed me into another booth after giving him the nod. We sucked each other, but he shot his wad on the floor while blowing me. Um, hello? What gives here? Can a brotha get a nutt please? lol. The third and final dude was without a doubt the jackpot. You know how you see some people and you think, "why oh WHY can't we be together?: Pitbull, Ricky Martin, Will Smith, Adrian Grenier, this guy, this guy and too many others to name.

This guy was like that. He looked Brazilian, had beautiful brown skin, was about 5'10", worked out, very masculine and too good to be true. At first I didn't even bother giving him the eye because he'd seen me and didn't seem to register me. Okay. I don't push. Then he walked past me again, got to the end of the short hallway, locked eyes with me (message received) and rounded the corner. I spoke into my shirt cuff, "the Dirty Bird has landed. I'm on it, Jim. Over and under, er, OUT - like Ricky Martin finally for God's sake. [Call me Quique. I'll be an excellent father to your kids.]) Once at the end of the hallway, I looked at him, he grabbed his crotch and I walked into the booth just beyond him. He followed. Uh yeah. The kissing was on: great breath, great kisser, excellent everything. We both removed our shirts and I couldn't believe the pecs on this guy. He looked good in his clothes, but damn. So sexy standing there shirtless with my hand gripping the back of his neck, staring (up) into his eyes, moving in for another kiss that felt like hot peppers (am I being racist?) We eventually worked the pants down around our ankles and took turns sucking each other. The uncut dick was awesome and he knew how to suck, as well. After several refillings of the video machine, I was back on my knees swallowing his unborn children. I shot my nutt as well. I told him that I didn't shoot much. So he wouldn't have to worry about me having shot in the underwear down around his ankles. We both kinda laughed at that. As he was pulling his jeans up, he got this strange, shocked expression on his face and said, "uh, you did cum in my underwear." Oops. I would pick that moment to be a shooter. Hee hee. Ain't I a stinka?


Hot German Sex Shop Barebacking

The pic above is me, as well as the video below. Enjoy.

Big Brother Australia Uncut. Looks like a helluva lotta fun.
Category: 0 comments