NORTH CAROLINA > TEXAS

I made it to North Carolina last night, thus completing my trek by car across this great land we call the United States. Drove over both of the country's mountain chains the rocky Rockies and the rolling Appalachians. I had a notion to drive an hour more to the Atlantic, thus touching both oceans. But I was too pooped. And anyway, the next day (today) I had to be on a plane for Houston Texas.

Check out the link to your right that says "Book Tour 2010" or whatever it says for details on my talk at the Houston Zen Center tomorrow morning. And the retreat I'm leading in Austin the following weekend.

I'll try to post again soon. But this one is mainly an excuse to a) plug the Houton talk and b) show you a pic of me and Zuiko Redding outside America's first mosque in Cedar Rapids, Iowa.

My plane's about to board so I gotta go!
Category: 0 comments