Oakland, CA

Copyright Shilo McCabe 2010
more images after the jump...



Copyright Shilo McCabe 2010


Copyright Shilo McCabe 2010


"I have always been interested in sexuality. I could say that the interest started as a kid - but my real drive towards self education started in my teens. I read about sexuality wherever I could. I frightened my mother by not only watching, but taping on the VCR the GLBT march on Washington when I was 16. I was thrilled by the sexual diversity I saw there with leather folk, drag queens, butches, and other queer folk and felt, for the first time, that I had found "my people." I have always had the drive to find out and explore, when it comes to sexuality. And if something that they are interested in turns out to not be something that I am not interested I find that I can be valuable as a cheerleader for the other person. I'm proud to be a person that many people have said has served as an example for them to be less ashamed of their own sexuality and start embracing just what they find sexy."
-Katie Peach
Copyright Shilo McCabe 2010
Copyright Shilo McCabe 2010