This was a slow week. I was getting over a cold, but I did manage to head over to Beacon Hill Friday night and jerk C's dick before he went out with his girlfriend. He said he hadn't shot in about 2 days. His fresh bottle of poppers was dying to get some use. I have to admit we have a curious arrangement. Going all the way across town to stroke another dude for 20 minutes is a little mental, I know. But hooking up with C is like a sexual appetizer: I don't get to blow my load with him. He just gets me hot and bothered for the next course (somebody else). It's always the same routine when I arrive at his place. I find him outside smoking a cigarette. We walk up to his apartment. He strips down, lies on the bed and we get right to it. While working on him, I have the biggest boner in history. Friday I wore a pair of slim fit khakis. By the time I left, it looked like I had pissed on myself because there was a huge spot of precum on the front of my pants. Given my heightened state of horniness at that moment, I went home and hooked up with a somewhat muscular, shaved-bald, white bi guy who is masculine and 10,000% into worshipping the black dick. I thought I loved sucking cock, but I might have some competition.

He has a girlfriend and doesn't swallow or anything, but did say that he'd like to rent a hotel room at some point and just suck me all night long. I literally had to put him out after about 50 minutes because I had plans to hit up Club Machine with some friends, and I was already a few minutes behind schedule. What's the etiquette with something like that? "Uh, sorry to interrupt you licking my nut sack, but could you hurry it along? I have to be out in 5." Actually, that's just how I am, but I'm asking whether that's appropriate or not. Neither of us came, but it still released some pressure to fuck around a bit and swap head. Fast forward to today (Monday) and I woke up on a mission. Based on an email I sent out Friday or Saturday, I had a 1p suck date this afternoon with a SUPER hot regular. We've been connecting for at least 2 years now. He's a total exhibitionist with a dick that I can only describe as venerable. I mean, it DESERVES respect...and a lot of oral. Mmm hmm. We've played mainly one on one, but there have been a handful of times when one or two other guys have joined in. I've never seen him suck or fuck: just receive head. Oh yeah and he rides a motorcyle. That's pretty much all I know about this dude.

I don't even know his name. I have no phone number for him. I think he said he lives in Charlestown and just the last time he was here (February), he mentioned that he plays guitar with a few guys. (Could he get any sexier?) Anyway, he stopped by for about 20 and let me make Oral Love to that beautiful pale thickness until he announced that he was on the edge and he'd like to stand as he came. His moans were music to my ears as he blasted a sweet load in my mouth. I like that he actually laughs and does a little jog after he blows a wad. "Oh man I really needed that, even though I shot this morning. It's back to work. Try to work on getting a female or MF couple over here. See ya soon." Yeah. I'll get right on that. (Not.) When he left I had a few more emails in my Yahoo inbox. From there, I agreed to let a white, 6'4" married guy come over. We stroked and sucked each other. I jerked a load and he masturbated a GINORMOUS load all over me and the covers. And the day ain't over. I'm logging off now to head back over to C's place in Beacon Hill to stroke him again. (Hey, he invited me!) Then dinner and the gym; I've been shirking my athletic duties. It's been 2 weeks since I've worked out. All I want to do is nap. If you understand cats, you understand me: sleep 12 hours, nibble, bathe, sleep, lick myself (oh I wish!), eat, hang out, fuck, sleep, scratch up other people's shit, sleep, talk on the ph...sleep!. Just kidding.

The pic above is me playing in my mom's makeup over the Christmas holiday that just passed. Yeah, you're never too old and I still can't apply the shit all that well. Oh, well. That's why there's photoshop.
Category: 0 comments