From Black to Asian





Yesterday morning, a big-dicked, tattoed black dude hired me to suck on his dick. It was our third time together. His girlfriend keeps him on a very tight leash, according to him, because of his past deeds. Whenever he texts to ask if I'm available, it means he needs to see me within the hour. Granted, he needs to work on his tummy, but he's quite the handsome, thick-legged, muscle-butted tree of masculinity. He always pays for an entire hour, but he never lasts longer than 20 minutes. (Why is it the hottest ones stay the shortest time?) He and I are about the same length (8 inches), but he's thicker. He shot on my chest. I took a pic of that. The dick pics are his. He sent them to me via text. On a separate note, I spent last night with the Asian doctor. Damn he can fuck! I love how he gets me on my back, holds my legs back and fucks me like a champion with his eyes closed. He also seems to shoot more each time he cums in me. He shot twice back to back without getting soft. I thought he'd ejaculated, just based on his body language. I've noticed that he loves breeding me. For the first load, I was on my stomach and he leaned forward and said lightly, "I just put a little of me in you." He even sat back on his haunches, pulled my cheeks apart slightly and literally admired his work. He gave me the second load with me on my back, legs folded almost over my forehead. (Yup, I'm flexible enough to be comfortable in that position.) When he went to the bathroom, I stood next to the bed and pushed the load into wadded-up tissue. I wanted to do it quickly before he got back into the room. Most of it made it onto the paper, but some dripped noisily to the floor. It felt like I was pissing semen anally. Well, actually that's exactly what I was doing. Normally, the idea of keeping a load that large in me excites me. Last night, however, I was not about to share his bed without getting rid of that DNA. Reason being: We had Indian for dinner. Gas was definitely going to happen. And WHEN I farted later in the evening (AFTER he'd fallen asleep, of course), I needed to be certain that air was the ONLY thing leaving my asshole. I've farted cum twice in the last seven days. Enough!
Category: 0 comments