I'm so traumatized I can't even think of a title...

Scene: watching tv with my parents....a girl with very short hair comes on to the screen.

Mom: She's a lesbian.

Me: Just because she has short hair, doesn't make her a lesbian.

Mom: Don't question me...I can always tell....she likes girls.

Dad: I'm a lesbian.

Mom: You're not a lesbian.

Dad: I like girls.

Mom: I know.

Dad: So I'm a lesbian.

Mom: You have a penis.

Dad: I know.

Mom: So you're not a lesbian.

Dad: But I like girls.

Mom: Do you have a strap on?

Dad: What?

Mom: Do you have a strap on?

Dad: I don't think so.

Mom: So have you been tricking me this whole time?

Dad: Tricking you with what?

Mom: A strap on.

Dad: I don't have a strap on.

Mom: But you've been tricking me?

Dad: Yes.

Mom: With what?

Dad: I use that penis pump thingy.

....I wish this was a lie....
Category: 0 comments