Granny Phone Sex


Well, hello, boys. Your favorite phone sex Granny is here to tell you all a little story. So gather 'round and listen to what Granny Marge has to say.

I have a neighbor who's in his early 20s. He's a very nice young man who always says hello to Granny Marge when he sees me out in my flower beds. I heard through the grapevine that he had fallen and broken a leg doing whatever it is that these young people do these days. I felt bad for the poor boy, so I thought I'd bake him some banana nut muffins and take them over.

He was sure glad to see Granny Marge when I showed up with a dozen muffins. He invited me inside and even offered this mature phone sex lady a cup of coffee. That was awfully nice of him.

I asked how he was doing, and he said he was doing a lot better, now that he had some company. Then, I asked if I could do anything else for him. A slow smile spread over his face as he looked down. I followed his eyes down and saw that his cock was as hard as a rock underneath the shorts he was wearing. Being the cougar that I am, I was happy to help him out with his "problem."

You might think it's hard to have sex when one party has a cast on, but you'd be wrong. I wonder if I can create a phone sex fetish with cast fetish.

Would you like the same kind of treatment from Granny Marge that my nice young neighbor got? Well, you can have it, honey. Just call me for a little Granny phone sex.

1-866-WE-PROWL (1-866-937-7695