Guided Masturbation Phone Sex


Every phone sex Mistress wants to be in total control of her submissive's cock. I am no different.

I am not necessarily talking about chastity, though that can be fun, too. I was actually thinking of something a little more exciting and alluring. Something that can be a sexy tease and denial game, instead of just pure denial.

I bet you would like a little cock control, too, wouldn't you?

Maybe you need to be told when you can touch it and when you can't. And how to stroke it, where to stroke it, and how long to do it. Maybe you've been a chronic masturbator for so long that you can't control yourself anymore, so you need a beautiful woman like me to get you back in line.

And that is exactly what guided masturbation is for. You have to call me for permission to play with your cock, and then you have to follow my stroking instructions to letter.

If you do a good job, I might even let you cum. But only after I've brought you to the edge over and over and left you begging.

Turn control of your cock over to me. Give me a call for some guided masturbation phone sex that will leave you breathless and aching for more.

Harper
1-866-WE-PROWL (1-866-937-7695)