Sensual Domination Phone Sex


Hello, men. I'm Nichole, your classy, kinky sensual domination expert.

I don't know about other women's experiences, but in mine, I've found that men prefer a confident woman. They get tired of being in control all the time. They're used to having to be the one to take the lead in every aspect of their lives...at home, at work, with friends. It comes as a great relief to most men to let a woman take control in bed.

With age comes experience, and with experience comes confidence. And a confident woman can do anything she wants with men. That, boys, is what this mature phone sex lady lives for.

I'm not a Dominatrix or a Mistress. What I am is a phone sex MILF who is very self-possessed and in control of her own sexuality. And now I want to be in control of yours as well.

I enjoy things like body worship and facesitting. I get the most enjoyment out of sex when I'm the one giving instructions. It seems to me that because a lot of men appear to be bewildered when it comes to what women want, they appreciate it when a woman is not afraid to tell them what she likes and how she likes it.

In addition to liking sensual body worship, I also have fun with strap-on phone sex sessions. Bringing a man to the brink using nothing but my giant rubber cock is a great triumph for me.

So, boys, if you're ready, give me a call for some sensual domination phone sex. I just might show you something you've never seen before.

1-866-WE-PROWL (1-866-937-7695)