Oversexed Confessional







Last night marked the 4th consecutive week I've hosted a small sex group and I AM TIRED! I consider them to be quite artisanal as I hand-select all the participants from Craigslist. The groups are always small. Many more eligible guys respond and receive the addy and my cell, but only about 1/4 actually show. I don't take it badly. It's just as well. The smallness makes it manageable. It's also a different group each time, which I love. The highlight of the first (of the last three) was a bossy Middle Eastern bottom who got dick from all 3 of us black dudes. Ironically enough, the bottom was the only one who busted a nutt. Directly following the group, within minutes, my boy got a text from a Brazilian dude who wanted to come through. (I later discovered we both work out at the Planet Fitness in East Boston.) We had him come over and he stayed for nearly 2 hours. He was super cool and didn't even leave until around 5:30a. He shot twice, has a great ass for eating, loves poppers, probably has a wife, and blasts cum like a cannon. Yum. The shining moment of his time over was singing Ebony and Ivory (dear Lord).


The highlight of the next party was the arrival of our buddy E, a youthful-looking (travel-sized) late 30s/early 40s white muscle guy. I've started calling him Tripod, but not to his face. His dick is a solid 9-9.5 cut and is arrow-straight and steel-strong. He tends to love filling and getting filled with loads, though neither happened this time. I'd been surreptitiously trying to see if the other hot, muscled guy would put it in me raw. He eventually slipped it in a few times. Towards the end, I rode him bareback until he pulled out and splashed a sticky load up onto my butt. (Someone ate it off.) After they left, one more guy showed. I hadn't recognized him from the angle of his cropped pic, but it was V: He of the 6'1" frame and Brazilian tongue. V hadn't been over since late summer, but it wasn't from lack of contact on my part. When he got upstairs, he wasted no time stripping down in the living room and showing off that sexy brown thickness and those soft yet wiry, jet black coils covering his entire body: chest, butt, thighs...whew! I LURVES it. He's not into kissing, so far as I can tell. But he does love to fuck my ass. I was so excited seeing him again and knowing I was going to get that dick inside me. In fact, I was a little too damned excited. I sucked him so well he blew his load. My boy was eating his ass at the same time. Daaaaaamn, Gina! Oh, well. Can't fuck 'em all (even though I TRY TRY TRY goddamit - hehe). He waited, butt-ass naked, for about 15 minutes to see if he'd get it up again. We talked about non sexual stuff in the interim but, in the end (not MY end, unfortunately), it just wasn't going to happen.


Sidebar: Do you ever just randomly stick your finger up your butt and sniff? I just did that. Mmmm. I'm definitely not washing my face tonight. Smells fucking awesome and ripe, but in a way that sCREAMS to be fucked.


Last night was the epiphanic sex party. I discovered I need to take a break from them for a while, at least hosting them. The highlight of this one was finally getting to hook up with a 5'11", mid-20s Dominican bisexual sex bomb. He's got a thick, flat hammerhead dick; is a top; knows how to suck a dick; and likes to kiss necks ;-) He and I had been emailing back and forth for weeks. I almost started to think it wasn't going to happen. He didn't stay longer than about 20 minutes because (allegedly) he got a message saying he needed to pick up his 4 year old son. I cut things early with the other two guys to head to an audition at The Huntington. Chad and I were supposed to get together last night because he'll be away an entire week in Ohio. I texted to say I'd be done around 9:30p and I was. In retrospect, I should've called right after to say I was available, but I do what I sometimes do and just waited around for him to call.


You know how it is when you're expecting a call and you keep checking the phone every two fucking minutes? That was me last night. I even got home and kept on my vest and tie (light blue silk expertly folded into a half Windsor, thank you). I likes to look good fuh mah man. Around 11:36p he texted to say "hey there...never heard back from you after audition, so assuming u got held up. Going to sleep now and I'll catch up with you when I'm back." My eyes welled up with tears and the adrenaline ran through my body like a lifeline getting snatched away with me being 12 miles out to sea in the pitch black. I CANNOT over emphasize the disappointment I felt. So I took off my tie, hung it in the closet and flopped my miserable self back onto the couch and continued watching United States of Tara: The Complete First Season. *Le GRANDE Sigh* Writing about this has made me feel marginally better. Well, that and the fact that Tara really is quite an amazing show. Still though, I can't cuddle and make love to myself.


Beautiful pose.

What I want for Christmas.

Cum-Filled Bear

I took the above pics this past week. Guess I was feeling frisky.
Category: 0 comments