1. I am a 20-year-old queer woman.
2. The only thing I’ve never found myself questioning about my sexuality is my gender. I think gender is very interesting, fluid, and up to the individual, but I’m proud to be a girl, a woman, female.
3. I don’t feel bisexual because that seems so limiting, or pansexual because I do note gender in my attractions, but I’m somewhere in there.
4. I LOVE boobs.
5. I love giving blowjobs infinitely more than I like going down on women, but I don’t find any of it demeaning or sexist.
6. I rarely orgasm during sex but I still love it.
7. I love to dominate everywhere but in my sex life.
8. I get off on doing exactly what my partner wants. I really don’t have a preference other than making them happy as long as I feel like they care about my pleasure.
9. I am polyamorous because I believe the world needs as much love as it can get.
10. I believe the idea my parents taught me--that sex is only for someone I love and wish to bare my soul to--reinforces the societal belief that a woman’s body is her most important feature. Intentions matter in sex. Just because I let you touch my body doesn’t mean I’m giving away everything or anything. Sometimes I just like to be touched. Sometimes sex is the most loving and intimate thing I do.
11. I shave my legs because I like the way they feel.
12. I think cuddling shouldn’t be considered so sexual. It’s cozy. People would be happier if they cuddled more.
13. I won’t have sex on my period because I don’t like it.
14. Sometimes I wish I could be a gay man.
15. I get off easier reading erotica than watching porn, but DAMN, sometimes it’s hard to concentrate enough to read.
16. I want someone to role-play a teacher/naughty schoolgirl scenario with me. I want to be the naughty schoolgirl and I want the teacher to be a man.
17. I want someone to handcuff me.
18. I love dirty talk and feeling like my partner needs me desperately.
19. I have yet to find a partner with any interest in my lingerie collection. This makes me both happy and sad.
20. I love to suck on ears.
21. I know immediately when I see someone if I could ever have sex with them. I’ve never been wrong.
22. I have no idea what I think about marriage.
23. I believe every type of sexual encounter is beautiful as long as all involved consent.
24. I believe consent is sexy.
25. I believe that if these things make me a slut, I’m proud to be one.