Jewels and Simple Dude already know as they were on the Twitter when I first went off about this so they are the super lucky ones!
I've talked before about my dating adventures so you guys know that there really is nothing outside of the realm of possibilities but this is a first even for me so I guess there is still new territory to stumble upon.
I was checking my e-mail on the online dating site I play on from time to time and got a email from a guy that had sent me ones before which led me to discover he was married. I politely declined his offer to see him despite that. But he decided to try me again. And this time he was offering an "incentive" package.
And I quote:
W.T.F?!?
Ummm, no thanks. I politely clarified for him that I am not an escort nor am I a prostitute. I sensed his disappointment. Tough shit! I'm sure his wife would really appreciate knowing that he not only is on an online dating site setting up "dates" for when he travels but also that he is a willing paying customer of these "dates".
As if I needed yet another example of why I should have little to no faith in most guys out there.... I need look no further than my inbox. Awesome.
NOT
