IMAGE DOWN

First off it's Brad's new favorite song time! A new feature I plan to update every time I feel like updating it. Hooray!

Today's song is IMAGE DOWN. Here is the original version by the Japanese new wave band Boowy circa 1982. I heard this while shopping in a video store here in Tokyo the other day. And here is a late Nineties cover version by Puffy aka Puffyamiyumi to folks in the US of A. The Puffy version may be the keeper, although the original gets props for being the original. Have fun. I'll take these down soon to save my bandwidth. So those of you reading this in the future (hello, future people!) may find only dead links. Don't write me complaining about it, though. Especially don't write me complaining about it from the Ganymede colonies in the year 3567.

I'm in Tokyo meeting with the company I work for who just got sold. That's going weird as Hell.

Nishijima is alive and well. Very sharp and very much on the ball.

Tomorrow begins the annual 4-day Zen retreat in Shizuoka. That should be fun.

My new column on Suicide Girls has gotten more Diggs than any ever before, although the little Digg indicator at the top disappears every other time I access it. I don't even really get this whole Digg thing. But it seems people either like or are infuriated by it.

I'm staying in a section of Tokyo heavily populated by embassy people. There are little children outside the window talking English. It's strange to hear that over here.

Wish I had more to say. You want some Dharma? Shee-it.
Category: 0 comments