Carnival Parade

The Carnival Parade kicked off with Miss Coco Peru, who you may remember from the hilarious movie, "Girls Will Be Girls."

This was my third Carnival Parade, and this guy has been shirtless and dancing in each one. My guess is that he is a go-go boy man, but who knows.

Then there's Bruce Villanch, who is one of the best comedy one liner writers out there today.

When this float passed, I thought that these two were waiting in line to use the outhouse, but I'm not really sure.

A train wreck on so many levels.


The parade was much, much shorter this year. I thought it might have something to do with the economy, no money to spend on floats and costumes, but who knows. All I do know, is that Miss Richfield loves to talk, and she is very clever and funny. But I don't think anyone should ever give her a bullhorn. I am just saying.
Category: 0 comments