PTown Carnival Week

A big group of us went to Ptown for Carnival Week back in August. I rediscovered the pictures today and since the temperature in DC is rising back to the summer range, I thought we could all use a little summer back in our lives. Marc, Dan and I took the crowded fairy together from Boston to Provincetown. I think there was more luggage than people, it was a bit of a nightmare.

When we arrived at the Boatslip for Tea-Dance, there a was a huge line. Right in front of us in line, was this guy. Marc grew up watching Beverly Hills 90210, so he wanted his picture next to the guy.

Shortly after we finally got in, it started to pour and everyone packed inside and under the tent. We were one of the first people to brave it back outside in the rain. I am not sure what was happening at this point, but Dan looks a little uncomfortable.

After an hour of rain, it finally started to clear up. I snapped this photo on our way out, as the sun started to break through. It was a great first night in Ptown.
Category: 0 comments