She's Got Scarey Eyes

Andi sent me this clip from a "Now on PBS" special where a husband and wife discuss who they are voting for President this year. He is struggling to decide, while she is "voting for the one with the most faith in the Lord," which is John McCain. I didn't even think he was very religious, as there was some confusion if he was Episcopalian or Baptist (he was Episcopalian but now a Baptist). The thing I am struggling with is the fact that if both Barack Obama and McCain are Christians, how can someone say that McCain has more faith. Sure you can focus on policy differences between the two that reflect Conservative Christian values, but I doubt that actually correlates with how much faith one has. She goes down a slippery slope in the interview which makes me believe she is just racist. And what is up with her eyes, she looks like a serial killer.
Category: 0 comments