And Where There Is Good

Evil is sure to follow. lol. Here's me and the beard I've been sporting the last few months. I'm really liking it. Does it make me look like I live on the darkside? Actually, that might be a good thing. I once read a sign that said "come to the darkside. We have cookies." Well, I do have an insatiable sweet tooth. Speaking of tastes, I don't think it really needs to be said but I love sucking dick. While riding the train last week, I pulled out my phone and wrote the following. Before you read it, you should know that I just had a hot 1:1 session with a sexy 27 year old Dubliner with an uncut 8 incher. For most of the session, we kissed, deep throated and lightly played with each other's holes. Then, I decided I wanted to ride. He was very accommodating. Great kisser and great fucker. At one point, I thought he was mad at my hole or something the way he was fucking it. Having my prostate massaged is one thing. Having someone try to smash through it is quite another. But I didn't tell him to stop. I kinda needed that anal domination. And, uh, I also have an assful of protein still. Say goodnight, Gracie.


I love sucking dick. The way it feels in the back of my throat, across my lips. When I'm sucking a guy who moans and whimpers in uncontrollable ecstacy...At times like that, I feel like I have a clit in my esophagus: stroking, delighting the fires of my own raging ardor. Precum leaking in buckets from my own dick as well as from the one attempting to bore a new, wider path beneath my already stretched and swollen palate. Sucking to the point of rapturous completion when I get to devour every. single. fucking. nectarine. droplet of milky sustenance.

More please.

Category: 0 comments