The Westin Copley: 2 Days Ago


Once again, folks. Cum Does Not Absorb In The Anus. How many times do I have to say it? What is wrong with you people? Tee hee. I know. I know. Doctor, take thy own advice. So, uh, this was minutes before I took a pounding (the first of the night), from a visiting DC dude. I'll post pics of his long-ish dick tomorrow. Immediately after the hotel connection, I rushed home to take another beating from a local dude. Well, I'm embellishing. There's only so much "beating" a 5-incher can do.

Just yesterday (Monday), I let the bi guy J (who lives about a 5 minute walk from me) come over and cum on my hole again. You know it's hot when you don't even fuck or suck and you're both really into it. I love it. I really love it. Grinding, caressing, feeling each other's body heat and being safe can be great. Anyway, what is it with me and Italian dudes? Gotta love 'em. Man, he's sexy. Even though he was on my poop list for a minute, there is something about him that draws me. Yeah he's got big balls that shoot massive loads and very thick, strong legs. Yeah he's quasi affectionate and (most importantly) he worships my ass (literally), but I guess the sexiest thing about him is that he's somebody else's problem to deal with. Okay okay. That was bad. I shouldn't say that, especially since I'm not absolutely sure I mean it. Man, karma is going to seriously bite me in the ball sack for knowingly fucking around with somebody else's dude. He said he really wished I could blow him, but a guy gave him chlamydia from a bj once. Damn. I know that one. Chlamydia fucking sucks!

Right after J left, I hooked up with another J from online (probably also Italian). He was the cutest little travel-sized guy. I don't usually hook up with a lot of guys my height or shorter. It's not a prerequisite by any means. It's nice to be taller sometimes. But seriously, this dude was fucking cute: beautiful smile, excellent kisser (!), blond, blue eyes, great body, cute bubblish booty, nipple piercings, a few tatts down the top of his spine starting a few inches below his nape and a fresh uncut dick that was a very nice surprise. You ever see people and think, "hmm, that body part might not exactly be proportionate?" Let's just say I wasn't complaining. In retrospect, I think I really needed to be made love to yesterday. Even after he came and there was sweat everywhere (LOVE that), I just couldn't stop kissing and caressing this dude. His twinkling, grinning eyes did nothing to stop me from holding him either. That and the fact that he found spot #1 out of thousands the first time out of the gate: my neck. You could call me a faggot, spit in my face (both hot) and torch my Valentino jacket (I do own one), but if you just bite my neck afterward, it'll be all good.

Finally, he got me on my back, my legs around him and he entered me that way. You already know why I love this position: It's perfect to make-out in and read each other's expressions. One expression I was clearly reading is that he was going to nutt, like, any nano-second. I wouldn't have had a problem with that honestly, but I did ask him to hold on for a bit longer. He obliged...for another 60 seconds I think. lol. Too cute. Hey, my ass is good. Can't blame the man. I also have a tendency to blow too soon when I top. Which brings me to the whole Cum Not Absorbing thing. You already know where I'm going with this. About 30-40 minutes ago, I was doing the nightly thing. Had just finished flossing and brushing and moved a little air while I was taking a piss. It took me a couple seconds, but I thought, "why does that feel wet back... GOD DAMN IT NOT AGAIN!" lol

To prove that even the most sexual of us crave a night off, I nearly made a posting a few hours ago for a dude to spend the night, kiss and cuddle naked. There's actually one guy who's spent the night here in the new apartment: only one, though. He's a beverage director for one of the high end hotels downtown. No it's not J (yet another Italian). He emailed me Sunday morning around 2a or something saying he wanted to pop over but was a little drunk. I told him I didn't want him driving around in that condition. He was so cute. The email that came back was just "ok." However, I might take him up on that later this week. The only thing? That dude's body hair cuts me to fucking shreds all night long. The 2 times I've hooked with him, his body hair has been in the process of growing back in. Dayum that shit hurts. Still, I can do a lot worse than a human hedgehog. At least, I'm pretty sure that I already have.

Read the October 9th entry, which is the first one to pop up. Totally hot: http://awkwurd.blogspot.com/?zx=719605535b923234
Category: 0 comments