Just A Cute Guy On The Train


How many times do you look at guys on the street, on the train, in the mall, in church, especially the gym, (wherever) and wonder how they look naked? How they masturbate? How big they are? How much they moan when they ejaculate. Whether they're tops or bottoms, etc. I know I'm usually in that head space to think about stuff like that. But in a rare moment, I wasn't necessarily thinking along those lines regarding the elegant young man in the above pic. There was just something about his slim figure, casual stance, (shoes possibly) and just the quiet intelligence in his attractive face that got my attention. See? I'm not always a horndog.

However...

I'm not sure when I'll get around to posting the images, but I still haven't shown you the 21 year old's dick from about 2 weeks back. Also, I photographed a sexy monk a few days ago on the Blue Line. I spotted him on the platform at Government Center. Immediately, my head was filled with thoughts of how hot it would be if he were either the Big J or some other angel and I had to seduce him. It didn't help that I was feeling particularly evil that day (in a sexy way as usual): I was sporting all black, with black shades and this hot, jet beard of mine. I'd definitely make a sleek fallen angel. He was only on the train to Airport Station. So there wasn't that much time to fantasize.

The even funnier part was that I got home that night and told my roommate how attractive the guy was. He said that yeah, earlier in the week, a monk had come into the store where he works. The description matched that of the guy I had seen: gorgeous, piercing blue eyes, gray woolen habit/cloak with the rosary belt, shaved head, full beard, etc. I said, wait a minute and brought up the pic on my phone and asked, "is this the guy?" He was incredulous because a) it was the same guy and b) because I'd actually taken his pic. I was like, hello. You've read this blog, too. You know how I do.

Anyway, I think it's a sign. God appeared to both of us in the image of a totally fuckable prayer dude. The message: Brother Donkey is hung like a pony and needs to fuck like a rabbit so he can crack a nutt like a squirrel. I don't make it a habit to have sex with men in dresses (shut up, D), but for him I'll make an exception. I think there's a bible verse that reads: When I would do good, evil always has a present. I'm like, first of all who is this Good bloke you're trying to do? Is he hot? And if evil always has a present, then let's party it down, beotch!

His twitter page doesn't work http://guyswithiphones.com/post/057744/
Category: 0 comments