Whos Afraid Of A Big Black Dick?

As promised, this is the 21 year old kid's dick. It feels really good inside. We were going to connect this afternoon, but there was a mixup (on my part) of thinking I'd sent a text with the directions to my new apartment without actually having sent them. By the time he brought it to my attention, we were both just like, um, can we do this tomorrow? lol.


Last night was my second night in the new space. You might've noticed a slight difference in the posting I made: There were a lot of links added. You can literally follow how intently and intensely I was masturbating. I didn't go to bed until after 4 a.m., at which point I allowed myself a really good orgasm. As if gooning over 3 hours wasn't enough, I stroked another nutt before work. And another one when I came home. Yeah. I love my dick.


To keep the html smut going strong, here's a quick clip featured on Tabloid Prodigy. It might become one of my favorite links. The clip shown is from the series Straight Guys For Gay Eyes featuring Rico aka Marco Rivera from VH1's I Love NY. This guy's dick is so beautiful, I wish he were fucking me like the actress in the video. I love the part where she spits on his asshole.
Category: 0 comments