Here's Winking At You, Kid


I've seemingly become quite adept at taking my own ass shots. Just took this one yesterday (Wednesday) morning, while topping an older gentleman. I must say, my hole is kinda cute. No wonder it's getting so much action ;O)

Ch and I exchanged a few texts. Damn, he gets up really early. I got my first text message from him between 8a and 9a. I wasn't up yet. I couldn't even get up for his beautiful dick. Meeting with him later almost happened, but didn't once again. Ch and his even more hung (hunger?) friend Ca were on my side of town around 8p. He said they might stop by and both give me some dick and cum again. Like I said, didn't happen. I wasn't too upset though. Earlier, I reconnected with sexy, closeted J who is bi and lives basically down the street and around the corner from me. I'm pretty sure he lives with his girlfriend. It may have been mentioned here that I've had some issues with him because he's closeted, but he's such a cute Italian and his load is incredible every single fucking time.

We first met with him as my massage client. We never did get together again because he said my prices are too high. Do I need to mention that you get what you pay for? You want a good experience? You've got to pay for it. You want an incredible experience? Well, you're definitely going to pay for that. We've never fucked, though. In fact, he's never let me suck him. He plays it very safe. However, he does LOVE ass and his favorite thing to do is to grind on it, then bust all over it. He's no longer a client. I decided I had no problem playing with him for free. Also, it can't just be me, but it's a huge turn on when a very masculine guy is affectionate, which J is.

Our session was very quick: about 20 minutes max. We settled on the bed facing each other, rubbing each other lightly, nuzzling our faces in each other's neck. His finger found my hole and played around it. He never made the plunge. Most of the session was with me on my stomach or knees and him grinding his dick on my crack. Out of the bedroom, I'm really an alpha male. It's my way or the highway and, admittedly, I'd rather pee on someone (like an alpha dog) than listen to someone gripe. "Oh your cat died? That's nice." And I do believe in the power of intimidation: intimidation through clothing selection (blazers and half windsors all around, please) and the art of the perfectly raised eyebrow (as in, please don't make me have to look at or speak to you. It's too taxing). But note my use of the word "please" in both instances. I'm very polite. In the gay world, we call that being a complete bitch. However, in the bedroom, nothing gets me off quite like being under a guy and being dominated. You know. Domination as in my master does everything I tell him to. That kinda thing.

When J was lying over me whispering in my ear what a great ass I have, he bent his face next to mine and let me feel his full weight on me. Very hot. He also took a few moments to gently kiss my cheeks when he wasn't faux doggy style pounding me with his hands solidly around my waist. By the movement of those hips and the way he kept time, I can tell he'd be a great fuck. Mmm. Thus begins the plot to get that. I loved hearing him tell me how much he wanted to fuck me. So I had to tease. I sucked my finger, reached back and stuck it in my asshole up to the knuckle. Man, you should've heard him. I knew he wasn't going in, which was fine. The ass needs to rest sometimes, so I'm told. Finally, he asked what I wanted him to do and if I wanted him to cum. Of course I said I wanted him to bust his nutt all over my hole. He quickly complied. I loved hearing him moan and sharply suck in breath as he tried not to get too overtaken by his own orgasm. When he settled down, I reached back and felt a massive load directly on my pucker. I was so hot at that point, I took two fingers and fucked his cum into me while he watched.

We got up, I passed him a towel but didn't use one for myself. I just stepped directly back into my jeans with a completely wet ass. There was so much jizz, my hole stayed wet for about 30 minutes. After he left, I went into the bathroom, removed my jeans and snapped a pic of the inside of the seat. The wet stains are clearly visible. I'll post that image tomorrow.

Because I'm such a gentleman, I sent J a follow-up email entitled "Dayum."

You have such an impressive load, J. I just got hard again thinking about it. Thanks for shooting all over my hole, man. I finger fucked myself with your cream. Just so you know, my hole is SUPER clean if you ever want to stick a finger inside.
Category: 0 comments