I Love Being A Man

A lot of people talk about being controlled by one's own dick like it's the worst thing possible. Come on. Giving it some control is important. I have no problem showing off my meat (completely naked or bulging out in pants). And it's not about how big my dick compares to others. That's hot, but that's not what brings me the greatest satisfaction. I just love being connected to the power my dick naturally wields. The electricity I feel when I'm deep in bate. That place where nothing, not even employment, food or drink matter. It's beautiful and sexy knowing I'm connected to every other hot man with a dangle big or small between his legs.


Since being in the new apartment, I'm taking a lot of pleasure in my maleness. Obviously I've been jerking off like a fiend everyday, but I've also taken to late night pissing off the back deck. The 2nd floor deck is right off my bedroom and it's much closer than walking through the kitchen and living room to get to the one bathroom. I love it. I just step outside stark naked and let my piss fly over the side.


Being a man is total excellence. All that super aggression and fixing shit notwithstanding, lesbians got it right this time. Who can blame them for having penis envy? If I didn't have a dick, I'd want one. Shit. I have one and one is never enough.


The pic above was taken on set last Tuesday. I filmed a commercial. My role was, once again, non speaking extra, but I think I'll be seen. The crew member in the Adidas sneakers ended up filming on the floor right in front of me. He was somewhat lying on his back with his legs spread showing his sweet spot. I felt awkward about trying to take that shot because there was a young lady sitting directly to my right who was watching me very intently. At least I have a capture to commemorate the day taken with my own phone.
Category: 0 comments