Got My Ass Handed To Me Today



Today P and I were finally able to connect. (P is the sexy biz guy who makes frequent visits here to cream my hole). As usual, he had stored up a week's reserve and wanted me to have it all. Highlight: Kneeling in that same arm chair. He squatted with his feet planted firmly on either armrest and tagged the fuck out of my hole. I can never get enough of this guy. It's unbelievable how wet he gets my hole with the constant spitting. *Sigh* This week, I've put sex on the back burner, which is a good thing. Everything in life is cyclical. Heaven knows my career (such as it is) could stand some of the attention.

Today, I was also invited to partake in a 3some with Ph, a cute hippie-geek with whom I'm casual friends. (He attended a sex party I threw back in November/December. We've also just chilled platonically). I like him. I never saw any pics of the other guy, but I was willing to trust my bud. It didn't matter anyway because, this morning, I got the text informing me that it was a bust. Guess the impending snow cast a pall on the day's activities. No worries with me, though. Connecting with P was enough dick for me.

Hot Bareback Finish

Papi Chulo's Blog

Oh you are going to LOVE this site

This Asian hottie is BOLD
Category: 0 comments