Men Are Like Food

And it's my unrelenting goal to sample as many delicious cuisines as I can: Japanese, Italian, Carribean, French, Spanish...it doesn't matter. I want it all. Lately, I've gone maddeningly between an unquenchable desire between Asian and Latin delicacies. While it's been several months since I've sampled any Asian booty and dick, just last night I reconnected with a Latin shorty from the North Station area. I don't know his name and he's not very emotional (or physical, dare I say) about sex at all. He just laid there most of the time. Sure his 8.5 inch dark brown uncut sausage was hard most of the time, but he really just laid there! Seriously? I think we've all been made aware of my oral skills. Playing possum is not an option when I'm doing what I do. Still, some guys prefer fucking ass to getting head, no matter how good the head is. He's one of those guys. He asked me to get the condom, which I did get. However, I couldn't find the lube. Neither petroleum nor Albolene can be used with condoms and I couldn't find the pjur. And condoms without lube? Uh, hell to the no. So I was just going to jerk him off, but after several minutes of straddling his chest, reaching behind me to stroke him to orgasm, he decided that raw ass was better than no ass. He liberally Albolened my hole and his pole, then worked his dick in. Once again, his pumping action pushed me right over the mattress edge. (I have got to get a headboard). One minute later, liquid gold...in my ass. One question? Why do I document these trysts? Answer? Complete narcissistic rubbish. Hey, uh, sample the flavors below.

And introducing Jovonnie

We Love Nudes - Sooooooooo HOT

Holy Holy Holy - He's just a prayer, um, a call away

Latin Guys
Category: 0 comments