I Have Cum In My Ass Right Now



After several weeks of feeling uninspired to attend or host any sex parties, tonight I finally had a few people over and it was great. A small crowd this time (just 4 of us - 1 top, 1 vers top, 1 vers and 1 versatile bottom [me]). As a Libra, I have to ask: Does the balance get any better than that? I was late to my own party, but my buddy let the first guest in. The two of them were well on their way to getting down by the time I walked in, showered, cleaned out, baby-oiled up (yes, it's a verb) and joined the festivities. The guest was E: this 5'7", white, lean-muscled, shaved-headed bro with a true 9 inch cut dick and a beautiful ass. When I stepped onto the bed, E had his dick shoved down D's throat (the slim, black, vers top). I stepped up and embraced E from behind. He turned his face to kiss me full on the lips, while he reached up and behind him to touch my still wet hair. My dick was instantly hard and I didn't waste any time lubing up and putting it in him raw. It was so hot how intense his response was. I thought, "hmm, this topping thing is amazing."



Did I mention that this dude has 9 inches? So, the whole time I'm fucking him, I'm thinking, "okay, I'm next. I'm next." B showed up midway during the session. He's a super friendly, tatted white guy who can usually be counted upon to show up for these get-togethers, since he doesn't live too far away. He can also always be counted upon to leave a nice nutt in my ass. (This time was no exception). At one point, E and I were kissing each other as we were getting pounded by B and D. So hot. B was in heaven because earlier, he was in my hole while D was balls deep in him. Flip-flopping is another of life's great pleasures. To top it all off, no one was in a rush to leave after we'd all cum. We laid around the bed and floor talking; swapped massages; laughed; and shared personal information about advanced degrees, careers, etc.


Just Friday, I went to Main Street Video on the coldest fucking day of the season it seemed. It didn't take long to get some very good action. I only hooked with 3 dudes. Two were hot. The first was a black dude with what turned out to be a big dick. I sucked that thick cut bone until it nutted a good load down my throat. It turned me on a lot to hear how much he loved my oral skills. Then again, it always does. The second guy was a 42 year old slim Latin guy with a gold-capped outline around one of his teeth. Still, he was SO majorly sexy. I followed him into a booth and we immediately started to make out. His kiss was sweet as we gently tongue wrestled. I noticed the wedding band. Maybe my dick got a little harder then. I can't remember. We pulled our shirts off and whoa. His body was lean and perfect. I wasn't expecting him to look so good underneath it all. The space beneath his furry pecs made a perfect booty shape. You know what I'm talking about. His treasure trail was thick, but downy soft, as it snaked over his small waist. His dick was above average but, like mine, was only at half mast.


We took turns sucking each other for a few minutes, but I clearly read the signs that he wanted some dick in that hole. Despite jerking for a few hours earlier that day and getting drilled and filled and made to ejaculate (my 2nd of the day) by P (my business-attired fuck buddy) all in the same day, I was surprisingly ready to give this guapo my pinga. There was no performance anxiety. Even though I wasn't completely hard, it was enough for both of us to enjoy it. When I was fucking him, he turned around and asked me not to cum inside him. I wasn't going to. When he finally shot, I didn't even know it. I just sensed that he was done getting fucked, then I looked down and saw the semen all over the bench...and my sweater. I don't normally do this (I know, right), but I did give him my number when he asked for it. I really REALLY hope he calls. That was some good ass. The last dude was super sweet. He was an older, white gentleman with a bald head, a thick penis and these ocean blue peepers. We made out for about 20 minutes, but I just wasn't that into it. So I asked for a break. He was great; he wasn't clingy at all. He thanked me for the time we spent together and that was that. I looked around for another minute, but I realized I was tired and just wanted to go home. So I did.


The pic above is the mostly straight guy in Beacon Hill that I masturbate on a weekly basis. You can see the aneros in his hole.
Category: 0 comments