Yesterday's Load Count: 5





To celebrate my final full day in North Carolina (Durham), I shot 2 loads within about 20 minutes of each other watching cam4 before I even went to sleep that morning. I woke up around 9a or so and jerked another load. My morning wood was straining so hard against my shorts, it felt like it had stretched out to 10". Of course that woke me up. In the afternoon, I went back to Capital News Adult Video Bookstore for sex. I sucked a Latin daddy with a potbelly and thick uncut bone. Within a few minutes of pumping my mouth, I was slurping down a mouthful of nutt. I also swallowed a white guy I almost ignored. He appeared slightly younger than I, dressed all in black, leather jacket, seemed to be wearing guy liner with a few piercings. We were in separate booths showing off for each other for a solid 15 minutes before he eventually invited me into his booth. I had nearly given up, thinking that he only wanted to show off and watch. We both pulled our pants down and our shirts up. He was sporting this beautifully intricate tribal tatt down one side of his body. It started under his arm and continued down the side of his rib cage right on down his leg: very hot.

When I got into his booth, we stroked each other a bit. His booty was firm and round: the kind that looks like an apple begging to be eaten slowly, noisily, juicily and hungrily. (The black jeans he wore hugged him sweetly). His tummy was firm, but looked like he was carrying baby fat (in his 20s - lol). Still, very sexy dude. It didn't matter. Standing face to face, I grabbed the back of his neck and realized he was pierced at the nape. I don't know what that's called. He also had barbells in his nipples. (Though I haven't shown you any pics of it, I've had a Prince Albert since college, about 2000/2001). After a few minutes, he invited me to suck his 6-7" uncut dick. How else can I put it? I think he actually asked if I'd like to suck it. I've discovered that in most cases, I need to save my dick sucking for the last portion of the sexual session because once I lay it down, that's pretty much a wrap. Reminds me of a rhyme:


Kenny was a sexy man

Who knew just how to blow

And everytime that Kenny sucked

The cum was sure to flow



This time was no different. He fucked my mouth a bit, held my head, moaned and let me know he was close. Since I wasn't ready to stop enjoying him in my mouth, I pulled off a bit. But I couldn't stay off of it for too long. I was sucking and deep throating back at full steam in no time. He tried to pull out right before he started shooting, but I grabbed his buttocks and wouldn't let him. Getting the message, he relaxed and gave himself over to it and fed me very well. He left the booth, but he didn't leave the establishment. I love that he's clearly an insatiable pig, too. Even though he had busted, he wasn't empty. I wonder if I was even the first who swallowed him that day and whether anybody else got that load after me. In addition to the 3 I shot and the 2 I swallowed, I was responsible for 3 other loads. One guy shot while he was sucking me and 2 others shot in their separate booths while watching me. Of these last two mentioned, I really wanted to hook up with the hottie in the hoodie. I don't think he was in the building long. I think he needed to nutt, didn't want to do it alone and came in on a quick mission. I was trying very hard to get him to come over. He was a big tease. He pulled his hoodie up and let me see that white dick sticking straight out. He let it bob up and down, tugged on it and watched me play with mine. I looked over after a bit and saw a thick cum string hanging from the tip. He shook it off, pulled up his pants and I didn't see him again. Fuck! I wouldn't be eating that one.

The other one was a married guy to my right who jerked into his condom and didn't remove it after he blew. He just popped his still hard dick in his underwear (with the bag still on), got dressed and left. Hmm. I'd never seen that one. I can only speculate that's just a very Waspy way to avoid a mess, kinda like baking with tin foil completely lining your dish. Once you're done, you can rinse (or not, depending) and just throw it back in the cabinet. While there, I bought a small bottle of Pjur to help me jack and keep it nice and hard for my viewers. I just can't do it dry. Love that silicon-based shit!

You wish you were THIS brother. Hell, so do I!

Yeah, the pic above is me. I always like to reiterate that for the First Time Readers ;O)
Category: 0 comments