TIGER WOODS MUST RENOUNCE BUDDHISM AND BECOME A CHRISTIAN

Here's an article (click here) you all might enjoy about how Tiger Woods ought to ditch Buddhism and become a Christian so that he can be forgiven for his sins. This was discovered by Rod Mead Sperry of The Worst Horse. What kind of Buddhist is Tiger, anyway? I mean, SGI? Pure Land? Tibetan? Zen...?

I'm not gonna comment much. Except that, yeah, Christianity does offer more forgiveness for sins than Buddhism, since in Buddhism there is no idea of sin to begin with.

I could probably go on & on about this, but I got stuff I need to do today.

Oh! And by the way, I've noticed that ever since Tricycle magazine ran an article about all the hundreds of warring commenters on this blog, all the warring commenters seem to have fled! Where are you guys? Now all those poor Trike readers who've only just tuned in are gonna think the writer was making that shit up.
Category: 0 comments