How to deal with racism...

It’s so hard to know what’s kosher to say with this generation, what with the P.C. police acting like the S.S. nowadays.


And I think the world would be a better place if we would just admit that we all are a little racist.

Every time a W.A.S.P. whispers, “I don’t see color” an angel dies.

Seriously, it’s true. Just like when it thunders angels are bowling and when there is a sun shower the devil is beating his wife. This is how science works, bitches.

Can we just all agree that we all giggle at a good black joke? Or that it warms our hearts when we see the old Asian lady back her car into a ditch? Or that Dave Chappelle’s impression of a white guy is fucking spot on?!

I’m sorry, but you politically correct people can get off your fucking high horse and kiss my fucking ass.

And I don’t care if you think I’m a racist, as long as you think I’m hot.

But the best part of this whole politically correct era is the people that are truly offended are the “Caucasians”…and first off, what the fuck are Caucasians? Seriously, what are they? Where is this elusive Caucasia? I heard it’s next to GAP, but that might just be a rumor.

Placing me within a certain group of people just because I have no pigment in my skin, well….that’s just racist. And I won’t fucking stand for it.

I like to believe that politically correct people lack acceptable personalities, have mediocre sex at best and smell like self defeat and L.L. Bean….

It’s really the only way I can really feel better about my offensive self, but fuck it, I’m not changing shit.

I bet you wont either. And if you laugh at this video….you shouldn’t change a thing.


Category: 0 comments