I think you will agree...I hope.

So it's Friday and we've all got better things to do than read my blog. So let me be frank. There are just some people I could never see having sex. The thought haunts my virgin mind everyday and so of course I feel the need to share it with you.

1. Condoleeza Rice

Nope, she doesn't have sex. Nope. Nope. Nope. In all reality she is probably a freak in the sheets but again for my sanity, there's no way this woman has sex.

2. Roseanne O'Donnell

I heard when she has sex she takes on the form a a praying mantis... and well I think you know the end of that story....

3. Me

I am a saint! I tell you! A saint. But I don't seem to be able to find a picture proving that so....

4. Tom Arnold
Oh who am I kidding. We've all sexually fantasied about this man (gentlemen).

5. The Real Peter Griffin


That's icky....

6. Jeb Bush


I just assume every time he has sex he's thinking about George and I dunno, a brother thinking about a brother while he's doin' it....bug gah.

7. Daniel Radclife



Harry potter is a saint I tell you! A saint!

8. Ann Coulter

Any woman with man hands is on the "i can't see you having sex list," Ann Coulter.

9. Glenn Beck


Just change your personality. Just change it. Or talk to god G. Beck and see if he'll let you reproduce asexually....

10. Mom's With Mom Haircuts




Category: 0 comments