Too many men, not nearly enough time.




I came to NYC for another all-nighter. The paid massage session I scheduled with a repeat client who used to live in East Boston never happened. Still, there was a ram in the bush, soon to be my (non-existant) bush. I naired the shit out of all my body hair. (Check one of the pics below.) Minutes after my feet hit the sidewalk at 28th and 8th from the megabus around 6:15p, I called J: a 45-year-old, born-and-bred-in-New-York Cuban with short silver hair and a thick uncut cock that's slightly wider at the head than the base. Less than 30 minutes later, I'm at his doorstep at 86th and Broadway (-ish). We'd made cyber contact a few months back on A4A. Last night was the first time that we'd met. While I don't have daddy issues, I do love these older men who understand heightened sensuality. It started with unexpectedly good conversation, a beer and a healthy dose of 420 before he slipped on a condom (ugh) and fucked my shaved ass deep and slow. He’s a consummate total top ass man. He wouldn’t even suck my dick, not that I had a problem with it. For nearly a solid hour I nursed on his cock as if I were deep sea diving and his dick were the oxygen pump. He laid me on my back, placed my knees firmly in his arm pits and slowly drilled himself to bliss (if his face and fluttering eyelids were any indication). He tried to get another sexy black bottom guy from A4A over to take care of my dick. We even talked on the phone, but no luck. He was interested, but the hour and distance didn't work. No worries. In less than another half an hour, I made J cum in my mouth and we were in a taxi heading into Hells Kitchen for Thai.


And now a warning.


I knew better, but I had the Thai tea any-damned-way. Semi lactose intolerance assures that about 1-2 hours after drinking Thai tea, Indian yogurt drinks (lassie?) or any other seriously creamy drink that I am going to have an explosive crap. Period. No questions. No substitutions with the house special. It's gonna happen, folks. Last night was no different. Following dinner, J cabbed it back home and I walked from 46th Street into Chelsea because the weather was warm and beautiful. I'm not terribly religious (okay, not at all), but Jesus be praised I made it to Rainbow Station's bathroom just in time. I’ll say no more. The baby wipes came in handy dandy and I was daisy fresh afterwards because nothing was left in my colon after that Molotov emission. Then I was all ready to head 4 blocks back uptown for my first Hard Drive event that's hosted at Paddles (250 W 26th St) every Wednesday. It wasn't bad for a mid-weeknight and I did hook with a good number of sexy guys, but I heard Saturday is a much more intense night. I was surprised by everyone's use of condoms. (I know that sounds bad.) The two dudes who fucked me used condoms (and they fucking hurt; the lube was awful because it wasn’t silicone). I sucked one African’s banana dick for nearly 35-40 minutes non stop. He was one of the hottest men there. Not the hottest, just one of them: baseball cap, big pecs, smooth brown skin and soft cotton boxers. I know if I ever run for president, I've got his vote. I wanted to wear his cum, but it took him so long to give it to me I had to fall back on a trick I don't normally need: S3 aka simultaneous sucking and stroking. It was a battle of wills. Will I or won't I make him cum tonight. It was fucking Nutt Busters. You know, like Ghostbusters but with naked men buggering each other. When West Africa finally shot, I took some in my mouth and made a milk mustache with the rest ☺ All the while, another younger black guy (mid-20s) was checking us out from the next chair over. I’d sucked him earlier, but someone else made him cum. He was ready to blow load # 2 and guess whose throat he was thinking of coating? Uh yup. He was about 6’2”, solid build and beautiful. While seated, he pulled down his briefs and let me drain what had to be bitterest load I’d had in years. Seriously, I wanted to spit it out, but he was looking and, well, I didn’t want to be rude. (I know. Since fucking when have I ever said that shit?)


I wiped my mouth and headed downstairs to check out the dark area. En route, a furry hobbit with a great smile bought me a beer. When I asked how much, he said, "you can suck my dick." We know what they say about charm. It'll get you everywhere and everyone. To wit, Satan in the Garden of Eden. And you thought he seduced Eve with those vampy little Christian Laboutin knee-length snakeskin boots with the 4.5 stiletto heel. (This gay moment was brought to you by Women's Wear Daily. And now back to our regularly scheduled Smut Match.) We walked into the back with our beers and I went down on his small penis. I probably would've just kept sucking him until he came in my mouth, but...then there was Mmmaurizioooooooo. Beautiful, bald, Italian, delicious Maurizio. He sat right down next to us, pulled his thick uncut cock out of his briefs and dammit if I didn't lose all interest in the dick that was in my mouth. Furball Cutie took it well, though. He just got behind me and started fucking me raw (yay) and shot a load in my hole (the only one I got all night). He didn’t even say anything, just kissed my back and left (a true gentleman). Maurizio and I stayed together for another half hour and made out a lot. I kind of wished I’d maybe tried to exchange numbers with him, but oh well. No sense crying over spilled seed. After two attempts to fuck me with a condom, I confessed I was getting irritated down there. He jerked off into my open hand. When he wasn’t looking, I took that large handful and rubbed it onto and into my asshole. Over the next hour I was there, I did a bit more sucking and attempted bottoming, but that was pretty much it. The crowd had seriously thinned. It was a school night, after all. I finished up by joining two other guys as we shot our loads onto this tall white guy.


A somewhat comical highlight happened about 45 minutes prior. A tall and slim pale-skinned redhead was standing at the foot of the stairs fully dressed waiting to see one of the medical practitioners that Hard Drive has on duty for these gatherings. (They offer on-site STD testing, counseling and even healthcare if your results come back positive for anything.) This guy saw me standing completely naked at the top of the stairs masturbating. He flashed a wicked grin, ran up, ripped off his shirt and began to make out with me. A little nipple play here, a neck nuzzle there and my hand was down the back of his jeans gently fingering his hole. Okay, it was too much for me. When I first arrived, I saw him spread out on his back with his legs strapped from overhead rings while guys walked up to him and fed his mouth and played in his ass. I didn't see anybody fuck him (raw or otherwise), but I know that's what he must've wanted. Fast forward and now I'm making out with him and I need to investigate the booty. There could be loads up there that needed to be sucked out. (There weren't.) We got his pants down, I lightly nudged him over at the waist and stuck my tongue firmly between those bubble cheeks and hit the sweet spot. Oh. My. God. I lurve musky butt. It was actually kinda spicy. Mmm. Mmm. Mmm. Here comes the funny part. He stopped me and, as quickly as he started the whole thing, said "I've gotta see the doctor. I'm in line." Then ran halfway back down the stairs, realized he was topless, ran back up to snatch his shirt off the chair, and bolted back downstairs. Too funny.


And because I'm constantly trying to bring you new and exciting sites to wank to, here's hoping you'll enjoy the on below. The other pic is of a married guy with whom I exchange free naked massages at my place. He has 4 kids and he does this with his wife's permission (pretty damned awesome if you ask me). The last time he was over, his car was towed. He parked on the wrong side of the street on street cleaning day. I forgot to mention it. Oops. He ran downstairs dressed in all but his shoes and rode with the towing company half a mile away, paid the charge and was back in less than 15 minutes. To my surprise, he wasn't bothered at all. He said, "how much would a massage cost? So let's continue." Rock on. God, he's so hot with sky blue eyes, possesses a love for kissing, sucks a mean cock, lets me cum in his mouth (even though he spits it out) and has a penchant for showering with me after our sessions. Oh, and he has a super thick dick :)


The Naked Barber

A blog about big dicks - Go directly to the October 26th entry entitled Wanted: Huge Amateur.
Category: 0 comments