Roleplay Phone Sex


Hi, guys. As a former stripper, this mature phone sex lady has seen a lot. I've learned all about what makes men tick...and what makes their cocks hard.

The truth is, the things that get guys off during phone sex calls are the same as what gets them off in real life. Men love big tits, tight bodies, and even tighter holes. The more willing, the better!

So many men have this fantasy about fucking a stripper. I'm not sure why. I think it's because of the "look, but don't touch" rules at most strip clubs. The prize is right there in front of their faces, but it's still so unattainable. So if a stripper were to give in and allow sexual contact between herself and a client, that means that she's breaking the rules because she's so overwhelmed by him.

It's good for a man's ego!

It's no wonder that a lot of my roleplay phone sex calls revolve around that very fantasy. I get to be the stripper, a role that I play very well, and you get to be my client. I get so turned on by you that I throw caution into the wind and drag you up to the VIP lounge or the champagne room or even to my place to fuck you.

Contrary to what Chris Rock says, boys, there *is* sex in the champagne room.

If you want Catherine the Great as your own personal stripper, all you've got to do is just say the word. My number is 1-877-WE-PROWL. Don't forget to ask for cheap phone sex with me.

1-877-WE-PROWL (1-877-937-7695)