Happiness is in the Moments - Indie Ink Challenge

It's Indie Ink challenge time again. I loved my challenge this week, it came from FlamingNyx  and was:
Happiness is in the moments, where circumstance becomes irrelevant. Tell us about your moment.

My challenge went to My Eclectic Bookshelf and will posted here when complete.

Happiness is in the moments, where circumstance becomes irrelevant



Everything about this should be wrong.

Devastating even.

This is worst case scenario by all logical accounts. Yet I am smiling.

This smile comes from a genuine place of pure joy.  Happiness like I have not felt before. 

The timing is awful. My world has literally just fallen down around me. I have nothing left.

But now I have this.

And this is mine.

No one can take it away; claim I don’t deserve it, that I’m not worthy to have such a gift.

It has chosen me.  

And I am happy. 




*don't freak out, it's fiction.*


This song seems almost perfect for the sentiment of this story. Lost by Coldplay. Enjoy