What has not been quiet is my cell, my Facebook page, and random runnings' into that have occurred in the last week.
It seems, like a bad penny, all that's old is resurfacing again. The Man, long-suffering T, Ex-BF, and a newish guy (whom we shall refer to as "biker boy") that I have been talking to for months but finally just went out with last weekend. All of them, once in frequent contact then nowhere to be found, are back again.
I should have known this would happen as I attempt to clear the slate, start anew, break old habits, of course the players in all of the past shenanigans would see fit to interject themselves back into the situation, or at least attempt to.
I hate feeling like I'm totally optional. These boys are all experts in opening the door to that feeling. I need a deadbolt....quick!
