CLEVELAND'S SCREAMING & LIVING ON PURPOSE

Thanks to everyone who showed up at the Cleveland's Screaming premier. Not too many of you did, so a lot of people are going to be spending the next 10,000 incarnations as cabbages. I will pray for you as I eat my cole slaw. The ones who did show up were pretty enthusiastic, which was very nice.

AND for those of you who didn't get enough of my lisping Living On Purpose interview it is up here. So go listen.

AND Also it will be re-broadcast on www.radioearnetwork.com next Monday (3-5pm EST in the second hour) and Friday (11am-1pm EST). That's East Coast Time, guys.

Live the lisp! Love the lisp!

I will be at the Hill Street Center tomorrow. But I am out of there like a shot the minute the Zazen ends. Was supposed to go to SD Comic Con today but my hotel reservation got royally screwed. So I booked a different (better as it turns out, people must've cancelled) hotel for tomorrow. This means I gotta whizz right out there if I expect to get anything at all done.
Category: 0 comments