Party Gore

Leave it to the Gore Family to teach us important, valuable lessons. First, it was Vice President Al Gore telling us all about the inconvenient truths about global climate change. Now it is his son Al Gore teaching us the following:

1) Not only are Toyota hybrids good for the earth, but they can do over 100 mph. I thought for sure they would start to shimmy and shake at 80 mph. Who knew?

2) Do not travel with all of your drugs, only take what you need.

3) Do not drive 100 mph while traveling with all of your drugs, it only draws attention to yourself.

4) Make sure to clean yourself up and fix your hair for the mug shot. It is the best picture I have ever seen of little Gore.

5) Post bail quickly and immediately check yourself into rehab without releasing a statement like, "Dude, I was so fucked up I didn't realize I was driving that fast."