STUCK IN PHOENIX

I'm in Phoenix waiting for a weather delayed plane back to Los Angeles. I was in Montreal and Detroit this trip.

While I was waiting I wrote back to about 50 people who'd written me up to 2 years ago. I really don't know how to keep up with the correspondance I get. Apologies to all of you out there with burning questions who've been waiting ages for replies. What you need to do is get enough people to buy my damned books that I can quit my paying job and sit around answering e-mails all day.

While in Montreal I experienced both an isolation tank and one of those sound & light machines that are supposed to produce instant meditation "deeper than a Zen monk." So all of you crumb-bums out there who told me I couldn't say anything about that stuff unless I actually tried it can bite me.

And by the way, the "you can't criticize it unless you try it" argument is total bullshit. I have a reasonably good idea that dog shit does not taste like chocolate without ever doing a blind taste test.

Anyway, I'm writing up my research for Suicide Girls. Watch for it soon.

Plus GO SEE MY GOSH DARNED MOVIE next Wednesday July 25th at 7:30 PM at the Egyptian Thetare in Hollywood, Californy. Do it. You must. Or I'll beat you up.
Category: 0 comments