SHAMBHALA SUN ARTICLE

Here's a nice article that's going to be published in the upcoming issue of Shambhala Sun. You can also go here to read it on-line instead of as a PDF file. I'm not sure I see myself quite the way the writer does. But that ain't no thang. It's still an interesting article. To me it's interesting to be able to see that perspective. I don't see myself as part of any movement. As I've said a zillion times, I really, honest to God thought there was absolutely no possibility at all for Hardcore Zen to even get published, let alone become popular. Shows you what I know. Cuz last Friday for the first time ever in my life I was stopped on the street by someone I'd never met before who recognized me from the photos on the backs of my books. That's a very strange thing...

Anyway they wanted me to include a link to the Shambhala Sun website if I used the article here. So there it is.

Don't forget, if you're in the LA area tomorrow, you are hereby ORDERED to attend the screening of my movie Cleveland's Screaming at the Egyptian Theater.
Category: 0 comments