Donnie's Dan's Birthday

I have always thought that my friend Dan is Donny Osmond's love child, and I think this picture of the two of them proves it. They are even wearing the same mock turtle neck sweater. Coincidence? I don't think so.

Tonight was Dan's birthday celebration. We started at Merkado for dinner and then we all came back to my house for drinks, games, presents, and cupcakes from Cake Love. Delicious.

We bought Dan a blow job kit, which included a plastic hairnet, gloves, apron, and sleeves to protect his squeaky clean "Osmond-like" image from being tarnished by unsightly stains.

We also gave him a Trash Talkin Turleen doll. You press her belly button and she belches, laughs, and says things like, "Pour me a double, I am drinkin fer two" and "Bubba Jr, get off your sister." Happy Birthday Dan.
Category: 0 comments