My Friends are Exhausting...

I don't know about the rest of you, but I really identified with the author of this piece. I know exactly how he feels. Let me give you some examples:

1) I have a friend that moved into a new house and had people over the night of the move and it was already set up, no boxes, everything in its place, looking like it should be in Metropolitan Home. I, however, have had a hole in my kitchen ceiling for over a year.

2) Another friend is never in the same clothes, and these clothes are some clothes. Everything is exactly what you are "suppose" to be wearing and fitting like they were made especially for him. I have not bought a new piece of clothing since November 2006 and if you remove T-shirts, since much longer.

3) Still another friend is one of the top lawyers in a specialized field and flies around the world for expert consultation, yet still finds time to DJ, paint, play golf, go to concerts and wine tastings and spas...oh wait, he is straight...never mind.
Category: 0 comments