SUICIDE GIRLS RADIO PODCAST

Not to interrupt everybody's fun commenting on the last thingy. But for those of you who were wondering, the Suicide Girls have now put up an MP3 Podcast of my appearance on their radio show. So now you can enjoy that. Unfortunately it seems like they cut out all the music I brought with me that night. So you'll hear me introduce songs and then just come right back and start blabbing away again.

I haven't listened to this all the way through. I guess I'll have to sometime. I do remember they were as interested in their other guest Satya the Buddhist dominitrix, as in me. Which is fine. I like Satya. She didn't say so on the radio show, but she's like this very intense Buddhist scholar as well. She reads Sanskrit, has taken grad level courses in India, all kinds of impressive stuff. On the radio they mostly had her talking about whips and restraints. So if you're into that sort of thing that's on the Podcast too.

Anyway, just wanted to make that announcement. Now you can go back to commenting about doing Zazen alone or whatever.
Category: 0 comments