Madonna in the Mirror

I spent a couple hours Saturday cleaning up my front yard, trimming the roses and lavender, and weeding. The daffodils are in full bloom and some tulips are starting to come up. My yard looks amazing thanks to Bob Bell.

After gardening I went to a coffee shop and started doing my taxes. But that only lasted a few minutes because I got bored. I then met Joe and Gregg at Stoney's and went to their house to play Scrabble. That also meant I got to play with Gus, the dumbest dog in the world. I love that Gus.

After getting killed at Scrabble, I went to Jeff's house to meet his brother, David. David sells health insurance in the Miami area in Florida, and I took this picture while he was explaining his business to me. I really tried to pay attention to what he was saying, but Jeff put a Madonna video medley on the TV, and the video was being reflected in the mirror directly behind David. As he was explaining all of the different health insurance options available to Floridians, I could not help but focus my attention on Madonna, dancing in the mirror, tempting me not to listen. Damn her!
Category: 0 comments