Nick's Retirement Birthday Party

Nick celebrated his birthday this weekend with a surprise party. Here Nick is explaining his IPhone to whoever will listen, while Marc and Nick's boyfriend, Kevin, mock him behind his back. I love my friends!

Mike and Julie look like they might be dry humping while they talk using their hands expressively.

I am not sure what I did to deserve the double fuck you from Kevin, but I am sure it was well earned.

Andi, Kevin's twin sister, hosted the party. I still don't know what the girl's name is standing beside her, I just called her "the pretty girl" all night. I hope the rest of the girl's weren't offended.

My favorite photo of the night was Dan modeling his "mom jeans" for us. I swear Dan is turning into a lesbian (not that there is anything wrong with that). Happy birthday, Nick. You don't look a day over 49ish.
Category: 0 comments