NEW SUICIDE GIRLS ARTICLE

My latest article for Suicide Girls just went up. This is an attempt at answering the question I'm most frequently asked. Which is, "Where can I study Zen in my area?" Even people who have read the F.A.Q., where it says I don't have a clue about that will write something like, "I know you say you don't know about a lot of Zen centers. But I live in Bumfuck, Egypt. And I was hoping maybe you know a center in the metropolitan Bumfuck area. By the way, what would be the best bus route to take there because I don't have a car? And can I take my dog with me because I don't want to leave him alone for that long? Plus they have to serve vegan food because I'm a very strict vegan. And the place should be wheelchair accessible because even though I don't use a wheelchair I refuse to go in places that are not accessible. And can I sit in a chair there instead of on a zafu because once when I sat on the floor my leg started to fall asleep? And I don't want them to tell me anything but the stuff I want to hear. So can you ask them to do that too? Thanks! I love your writing. Dharma Punx was one of the best books I read last year!"

Uh, anyway, here's the closest thing to an answer I can muster.

I hope I haven't left out any of the centers I've visited. If I have, then please let me know and I can still edit the article to include you. No slight is intended. I'm just kind of dumb is all.

I just watched a documentary about Bukowski called Bukowski: Born Into This. That guy drank a lot! Good doc, though. And I love the beer shit poem.
Category: 0 comments