First Time Eating Pussy



Why do I say that like I KNOW there will be more of that to come? Long story short, yes I was hired by the couple for an hour and a half session. Yes I ended up eating her pussy. I had hoped there would be some contact with the husband, but there wasn't. I'd chatted with the husband over a month ago, but they had to cancel. They were both white, mid to late 40s and attractive. She was way too shy for my liking, but then again that was perfect now that I think about it. A more aggressive woman would've insisted I fuck her, which just wasn't gonna happen. She was chubby, though. The husband was about 5'11"-6" or so. Beautiful smile, bright blue eyes and what turned out to be an average, but respectable, dick. He kept on his boxers almost the entire time, while I massaged his wife. They had their own massage table. He made it clear it would only be about her pleasure. As I massaged her, he'd walk around us, maintaining a safe distance from me (lol). Clearly, he enjoyed what transpired. The front of his boxers made that very clear. Whenever I'd make occasional eye contact, he'd give me a sly/shy smile. I saw how wet she was getting. So I started pulling her inner thighs apart to showcase her dripping cunt to her husband as he stood at the edge of the table. I eventually started eating her. This was all for his pleasure/arousal, as far as I was concerned. That idea was what made it good for me. Then again, I really do have an extreme oral fixation. I wanted to be his dedicated cocksucker. So the whole time I was imagining that he'd caress my back without her knowing, tickle my ass with his finger, surreptitiously offer me his thick dick to suck, something! I nearly fisted her, as well. I managed to get everything inside but the thumb. I was glad to find that she was very very clean smelling. No oysters, brussels sprouts fart smell or anything like that. Her pussy almost smelled like nothing but clean. Thank God. During the last half hour, he finally pulled out his dick and put it in her mouth as I stroked her below. He really tried to get her to take my dick, but she wasn't having any of it. She was nice about it, but it was absolutely a no-go. At the 1.5 hour mark, she declared her tiredness with the whole thing and he wasted no time to get his nutt. He said, "well let me jump up here then." In 15 seconds he bounced onto the massage table and entered her. She was on her back at this point. I quickly moved to the end of the table to get a clear view of that dick entering her and his sexy ass banging away. In another 45 seconds (no kidding), I heard her moan and saw a runny squirt of liquid shoot from her dick-filled lips and run down her vag. I thought she had squirted, but that was his strong load he was forcing out of her.


I was so horned when I left there, I was glad I'd already pre-arranged to have D meet me at my place. He's the loud-talking bisexual Greek guy with the shaved bald head. He was only at my place for about 15 or so minutes. I was on a tight schedule and had to be at C's down the street for a sleep over. (He pounded me the next morning.) So we got right to it and sprang into 69 formation with me on the bottom. He's pretty good about not choking me (too much.) He knows how to let me breathe while he's face fucking me. Also, this dude knows how to suck big dick. No teeth and great suction. Seriously, that's the key to amazing head. He doesn't give himself credit, though. He always says, "I'm still learning." I think he just says that because he doesn't want to admit that he knows his way around dick as well as he does. The fact that he got me close from sucking is a testament. That doesn't happen to me often. D's dick is about 6 with a mushroom head. I have to be careful sucking him though because I get him close too quickly. He doesn't like to hold off. If he's cumming, he wants to let it rip. I have to grab his hand and keep him from stroking off in my mouth. I want it to last. I also ate his hairy hole. When he couldn't be dissuaded from shooting that hot juice, he fucked down into my mouth and released his baby batter. I was so horned up, I did something I'd never done with him: With his softening dick still in my mouth, I reached down and pushed his head back onto my swollen knob. He complied and started sucking again until I busted in his mouth. When I was done shooting, he spit it onto my dick. While he was in the shower, I made a quick reservation to have Japanese food delivered to C's in Chelsea. I arrived slightly before it did :) The next day in Manhattan, I went with my roomie to see Fela on Broadway. We took separate buses because he had to work. So I arrived earlier to secure the tix. Because of the traffic, the usual 4 to 4.5 hour trip lasted over 5. Add to that the disappointment of having to take the Chinese bus into NY's Chinatown because Greyhound and Megabus, which conveniently disembarks in Midtown, were both sold out until 8p or so. By the time I got the tickets, it was 6:15p. You already know where I'm going with this. The TKTS booth is in the mid 40s. Rainbow Video is in Chelsea around 21st. I had just enough time to eke out some play before the show.


I walked over and hooked up as soon as I got there. I think the dude was Italian. I took a chance. Couldn't see everything about him, but he looked good enough. He entered my booth and I could see that I'd made the right decision. He was about my height of 5'8", hairy chest and a few gold chains around his neck (oh god, definitely Italian American- hehe) and a thick uncut dick about 6.5-7. I was happy with his sucking skills, but I sucked him a lot more. I made sure of that. His dick was awesome, but he was WAY too wild for that little space. I had to stop him from violently face fucking me. You know, I've come to the conclusion that I don't want that anymore. My range is improving. Still not a high tenor, but I'm singing slightly stronger and I'm recognizing a little more each day the delicacy of my vocal instrument. I do not want anyone banging away at it like it's a fleshlight. Besides, it hurts. His eyes were closed and he going full tilt on my mouth. I grabbed his stomach and literally pried his hands from behind my head and firmly but not unkindly told him that he didn't need to be so rough. He was cool and settled down a bit. I wanted the dick raw, but that's always a questionable thing to negotiate. If I ask for it raw, it might totally turn the guy off and I end up with nothing. Usually, just turning around is enough. This time was no different. I half-presented my ass to him on the 90 degree angle and he turned me around another 90. Yup. Here's where he needed assistance. He was moving so fast and with such intensity, he was trying to enter me too high. All he needed to do was stick his finger down there, find the hole that way and guide himself in, but he was over-excited. Also, he was trying to fuck a hole through me. Thankfully, he didn't find the hole. With the force at which he pushed his hips into me, had he actually scored hole...I don't even want to think about it. It would've hurt. A lot. It was kinda funny, but I had to reach behind me and restrain both his hands by placing them at his sides. I told him to let me do it. I chanced it and released one hand so I could use my hand to guide him inside me. He wouldn't stay completely hard long. So there was a series of As-To-Mouth moments. While on my knees, I noticed that my ass was wet from his spit on my hole, his precum and general wetness from having been fucked all the way up to the second hole. I also realized that I was getting the top of my light-colored pants wet in back. So I needed to adjust them. Even though he was only in me about a minute at a time, he would go all the way in. I loved taking control and using my ass and back to push him back into the wall and grind my ass all over his dick. I was fucking HIM with my ass. His moaning from that alone could send someone stroking on the edge right OVER the edge. Finally, I told him I wanted "it." I'd gotten him nice and eXXXtra hard and I was ready for the home stretch, so to speak. So was he. I spread my legs, planted one hand firmly on the door and the other firmly on my dick. He proceeded to fuck me so hard and fast the door and bolted-down chair were shaking like crazy with my impact against them both. Something strange began to happen to my asshole. I started feeling the beginnings of an anal orgasm. It was the speed at which he was drilling my prostate. It was like having a human vibrator in me. I had to pull of my dick a little. I did NOT want to cum. This was all about getting filled, not releasing. The feeling was over as quickly as it started because he changed his rhythm slightly and thereby shifted the pressure point. His breath was coming in ragged strains now. I began to psychically encourage him and put all my energy into my ass around his dick: Almost there. Almost there. Don't give up on me, buddy. You can do it. Fill this ass with your Man Sauce. You always get what you ask for (so better be clear when you ask, right?) He had fucked himself nearly flaccid, but I got the load. I had just enough time to walk back across town and enter the theatre at 8 on the fucking dot...with the load still in me throughout the entire show.


Above is a pic of the short pants I wore to NYC Friday. Snapped this pic on the bus on the way down.


It was a pleasure watching this guy. If you catch him on, DO grab the lube...and bacon.


Asian stroker. Check out all his vids.
Category: 0 comments