I don't care for the old...

I don’t care for the old. They are too stuck in their ways.

“Back in my day, if a boy liked you they took you on a walk.”

“Back in my day, milk cost one whole penny.”

Yeah, well back in your day, Grandpa, you thought 2010 was going to be like The Jetsons, so shut the fuck up.

But the old never want shut up and there seems to be a ruckus, once again, amidst the old of Montana.

The state of Montana is trying to pass a new sex Ed proposal which will teacher children as young as 5 the correct terminology, such as penis, vagina, etc. and teach high-schoolers about different types of sexual “penetration.”

Well you know what, old people of Montana, kids need to be told the truth, I’m sick of this lying. It only creates more whores. Why have you not figured out this pattern, old people? Lies = Whores.

And when I have kids, I don’t want their hairy asses coming to me about sex questions. That’s your job public schools of America. This hooker of a mother (in years to come), didn’t sign up to be a teacher, you did.

Too many times we have seen these scenarios happen:

Too mature for his age elementary boy: “When does the party end down there, Ms. Teacher-Lady-Ma’am?”

School’s answer: “There is no “party down there.”

Correct answer: “That is your penis and never.”

6th grade girl with no personality but big boobs: “My boobs are huge yet every boy hates me, why Ms. Teacher-Lady-Ma’am?”

School’s Answer: “Well you are just an early bloomer, your time will come.”

Correct answer: “That’s because you wear scary amounts of blue-sparkly eye-shadow and no one will ever love you. Ever.”

Sexually active liberal hippie douche:” Why do Quaaludes make me so tired after sex, Ms. Teacher-Lady-Ma’am?”

School’s Answer: “Because they are illegal and you are going to jail now, Timmy.”

Correct Answer: “Because you’re a pussy.”

This sexual education needs to happen old people, or some weird shit could happen, like bestiality.

“Mom, what’s sex?”

“Well, sex is when two people love each other and touch each other a very special way.”

“Well I love my dog, and when I pet him, I’m touching him in a special way, so am I sexing him?”

Pause.

“Yes. Yes you are.”

You bastards. Do you think those animals are ready for that shit? How could you be so selfish? Fine, I get it; you didn’t want your 15 year-old daughters getting pregnant. But did you have to throw the animals under the bus. Couldn’t you have just bought her a 3-pack of Trojans? Or 20-pack if she’s a whore.

Yes, I said it. Your daughter is a whore. And you can’t get mad at the truth.

God damn old people.

Category: 0 comments