A New J Has Come



Monday, via Craigslist, I met J (yet another one). He's a hot, slim Latin top, about 6'0" with legs that don't end, a bubble ass, juicy lips and a thick cut 7 incher. I think he was responding to my posting from the day before which was entitled LET ME SUCK IT. This guy is insatiable. (You'll see why in a minute.) I don't know how old he is. He looks like he's early 20s, but he could be as old as late 20s. We hooked up on his lunch break. He works in Chelsea; I live in East Boston: very easy commute. Because I sleep on an air mattress and my roomie was out of town, we played on D's bed. (Don't hate me.) We sixty-nined mostly. J just played with my penis at first and even sniffed it (I swear he did), but eventually took it into his mouth and showed off his competency. I was given a good challenge getting that thickness down my throat, but I can bring home the GOLD at the Cock Sucking Olympics. Naturally, my roomie came home mid action. He didn't trip out, though. Instead, he gave us his blessing and said, "carry on." Still, out of (belated) courtesy, we took it back to my twin air mattress. I was a little concerned. J is tall and, well, I've popped several air mattresses this past year. We took to blowing each other much more aggressively and he shot a juicy, delicious nutt in my mouth. I LOVE how he didn't even ask if he could cum in my mouth. He just gently pressed the back of my head and unloaded. My kinda guy. I didn't shoot. Before he left, I made introductions between him and my roommate. J, though very taken with the idea of a 3way, said he'd never experienced one. He wanted to come back in a few hours when he got off work. I had a client and rehearsal for VIOLET. So I knew I couldn't participate that day, but I did make sure they had each other's phone numbers. I found out a few days later that J did return and play around with my housemate.

The very next day, J came back for the 3way during his lunch break. I swallowed J's nutt, my roomie swallowed mine (didn't expect that) and my roomie shot his nutt into J's mouth. Most people aren't prepared for how much he shoots. J spit it out. After he left, he texted me to say that he enjoyed it. I don't know what got into me, but I got bold and responded that I'd like him to fuck me next time. He came back the same day to give me what I wanted. I slid a banana flavored condom (my favorite) on that thick dick. He put his hands behind his head and let me ride it as deep as I wanted. When a guy is that thick, I usually insist that I ride so I can control the depth. Stroking myself while rubbing up and down on that pole helped me get him in nice and deep. Both our eyes rolled into our heads. We came at the same time. There's always that moment during dismount when a bottom has to check and make sure that things are still hygienic, shall we say. Thankfully, the condom was still bright yellow. Oh thank God. He was in there pretty deep. He said he always shoots big, even when he busts multiple times a day. We went together into the bathroom, where he removed the condom, folded it in bathroom tissue and set it on the back of the tank. After he showered (and left if there), I went back into the bathroom and licked the runny liquid in the plastic. It's cool. There's more where that came from. I'll get multiple fucks from him this week for sure.

I almost came watching this.

The pic above is my dick.

Great new (to me) site. Hot video.

NOTE: It's weird that one of the people following this blog, SOSO, is using one of my pics as a primary image. Hmmm. I don't like it.
Category: 0 comments