Three Load Hole



Last Friday I fucked this cute redhead, J, who came over with 3 loads in him. All from the same top. At one point we were 69ing with me on the bottom. I took both forefingers and pried open his hole. A gush of hot sperm fell onto my neck. Not an exaggeration to say that we fucked all night. Though it wasn't a big one, I added my load to the pile. Exactly 3 nights later, J came back over to get shared by my roomie and I. J and I met up for lunch, then brought the party back to my place where the roomie was. The 3 of us talked and just chilled out naked for a good while. Then I went to my room to give them a chance to bond for their first meet up. Within about 30 minutes, I heard a LOT of rough fucking coming from the next room :) When they were done, my roomie went to sleep (work in the morning) and J came into my room to spend the night...and get fucked some more, of course. *Big Grin* He laid down next to me and told me that my boy filled him with so much nutt, it ran out all over the comforter. He didn't want me to cum and that was cool. That morning, while I was still asleep, my roomie texted him to come back over for more cock before he had to head out to work. Yep. Christmas came early for the little trooper...literally. I shouldn't call J little. He's thin, but he's gotta be around 6' or 6'1". When we were kissing naked on my back deck, we almost fell over the balcony. Admittedly, the woodwork needs some TLC, but I didn't suspect it was that bad. I was leaning against the railing with J standing in front of me with his arms around me in a deep lip lock when the railing pulled out of one of its connectors. Scary moment, but no harm done. This past Saturday night I made a connection with a sexy skater dude from Adult Friend Finder. I'll detail that in the next posting.

The pic above is my own Cerutti-encased crotch. I squatted in Maverick Square in East Boston to snap this one :)
Category: 0 comments