Main Street Video Fuck




Today I spent a very short amount of time at the video booths. I was so horny after not cumming for nearly two days. I've been masturbating a lot, but just haven't wanted to shoot. As soon as I walk in the door, a short, thicker, cute Latino motions me into a stall. He doesn't waste time. He starts rubbing my dick through my pants, pulls me out and starts with some good head. No teeth and good suction. Right on! I was glad to see him pull his meat out for me to chow-down on as well. He was uncut with good thickness and sweet precum. This dude matched my horniness 100%. He pulled out the poppers and got into an intense, fresh-breathed tongue wrestle. I was all over this. He pulled away, looked into my eyes and told me he wanted my dick and asked if I could give him a load. What? Yup. I'm best at topping when no condoms are involved. Further add to it that I hadn't shot in a few days and what we have here is a recipe for one sexy Latino to get his ass fucked off and handed to him. (Oops. I'm sorry. Is this your ass? I just saw it laying over there by the door all beat up and leaking man goo. I think that younger black gentleman dropped it when he was leaving.) Yeah. Like that. He was explicit about how he wanted it before I even got in: not too fast, don't cum right away, nice and deep. Got it. One low-fat Hard, Fast Rabbit Fuck coming up. Just kidding. I gave him exactly what we both wanted. His hole was very experienced, but still tight and SUPER clean. I loved his reactions to my deep dicking him. He wasn't a shrinking violet. He definitely pushed back, but it was sweet and controlled. He wanted our bodies close as he twisted around to for a lip lock with me. I made him very happy when I told him I wasn't even close to busting a nutt. After a bit, he just wanted the load. At first I was thinking I'd like to fuck him until he shot, but keep my energy up to play around with someone else. That seemed foolish though because that place isn't occupied with hot men to that extent. My dick overruled me and I let myself fill him. That was an EXCELLENT nutt. I could feel every contraction. It felt like I was shooting soft serve through my pipes. Shooting into and being shot into is one of the most incredible experiences sexually. Sharing DNA connects you with another person so fully. After him, I just left. My legs were so weak I was walking a little funny. lol. That's how it should be afterwards. To top it all off, I saw my first Train Woody. A chubby 40-something and a guy who looked to be around 18 were seated on the diagonal across from me on the Orange Line. The young dude was cuuuuute. I kept checking out his package. He didn't catch me doing it. Right before our stop, I noticed him discreetly massaging the growing lump in his shorts. When we all stood to get off the train, it was a beautiful sight to just see that knob arching down demanding attention. I don't normally do this, but I kept looking behind me as I walked down the connecting tunnel from the Orange Line to the Blue Line at State Street. He wasn't even trying to hide it. Loved it!


I'm still horny as fuck though. Gonna save myself. I have my first naked M/F couple to massage in less than an hour in Andover. Afterwards, Do, the married Greek dude, is coming over to swap head. I might shoot in his mouth this time. He always feeds me. Maybe he'll seed my ass tonight. We've never talked about anal, much less raw. I think he'd be down. Then after that, I'm spending the night with C, the quasi romantic interest about a mile away. He's definitely gonna want to pound. Oh God I hope I'm not going to eat pussy tonight. And if I do, Lord, please let the husband be hot and fucking her at the same time I'm eating it. They've asked for a 90 minute session. So hear goes. Oh yeah, and tomorrow I may be fucking around with Da, this cute guy who got my phone number last week at the Goodwill. He works there and talks to me a good deal. We finally just swapped numbers. This oughta be good. He's already texted asking if I have a jock strap I can wear under my shorts.


The pic above is of some random dude on the Haverhill commuter rail the other week. The Guerilla Cam is BACK, bitches! Muahahahahahaha
Category: 0 comments