Blindfolded Sex




Early this month, I posted a bareback ad on Craigslist and, days after I'd forgotten about it, a guy in my relative neighborhood sent this email: saw your ad on CL, wondering if still looking sometime! I am 26yo 5'10" br br 155lb 8.5c white top clean and discreet looking to stop by find you bent over ready for this cock and load. I cum in drill your cunt deep [til] I explode then go! I can host sometimes... send address and cell, usual time free to take loads and Ill (sic) get back to you[.] He also sent a face and dick pic, the second of which I've included above. He's actually very handsome with shoulder-length hair that's pretty darned coily. Makes me curious about what's in that family tree :-) I was very interested and sent my phone number. He's only about a 15-20 minute walk away. On his way over, he texted the request that I be blindfolded. I was nervous and admitted as much. My reply was something to the effect of, "I've never done this and am a little nervous. Please don't hurt, kill or rob me." He said, "nah, man. It's all about pleasure." To make certain that he wouldn't catch me unawares, he sent texts to say "two blocks away," and then "right outside." At that point, I tied the silk scarf around my eyes and, well...started the webcam ;-)

He's been over two more times. The first visit, I think I was too nervous to try to film without him knowing and the angle wasn't quite right the second time. By his third and so far final visit, the view was too good: His face gets right in the camera! Since I filmed without his knowledge, I wouldn't be comfortable posting that one. However, you can see the link to the second video below. It's nearly an hour long, though. I don't think iMac's Photo Booth allows editing. Damn, I totally need some affordable yet quality video editing software. If anyone has any ideas, please let me know. In the meantime, just do a lot of fast-forwarding.

Anyway, this guy has an amazing tool. It's every bit as long as he claims it is. The only problem is that he doesn't stay super hard. The first time he arrived, he put on a condom without telling me. I figured he had, but didn't put my hand back there to check. I didn't want to spoil his "trick". Besides, I don't pressure anyone to fuck me raw. He could've been protecting me from something he had for all I knew. (We ended up fucking raw later, though. Unfortunately, he shot in my mouth every time.) What he didn't know was that my hole was prelubed with petroleum jelly, as it always is. The doggy-style beat down he delivered made the condom break. I didn't realize that until he sat down for me to blow him. All that was left of the rubber was a shredded circle around the base of his dick. I sucked for all I was worth. Towards the end, I was super close to vomiting. I hate not being able to deliver on the oral skills, especially when he was right there with his orgasm. Every time he'd be ready to bust, I'd have to stop. I finally got him off and he left as quickly as he'd arrived. This was to be our pattern over the next two visits. I sent him a text this past week and haven't heard so much as a "no thanks." That's annoying. I'm very Glenn Close about these types of things. I don't like being ignored :-) Oh well. Sidenote: I just scratched my balls and they smell fucking AWESOME!


My new hero

My latest clip...blindfolded ;-)
Category: 0 comments