Random Girl Truth-or-Dare: Vegas style. Want in?

With my impending weekend in Vegas basically taking over my brain at this point, I thought it might be fun to let you darling kids throw some friendly suggestions my way of things you would like to see via Randy-cam pics and tweets while I'm there.

As promised, I will be keeping you all in the loop of my shenanigans via twitter/randomgirlblog should you care to follow me around...which I know you will...because you are all stalkers right?!?

I am putting the disclaimer out there right now that I have total right of refusal on any ideas submitted but I think you know me well enough by now that I am really down for about anything so I don't think I will have to enforce that right much if at all.

So bring it on kids! Consider it like a "Random Girl In Vegas" version of truth-or-dare and let the games begin!
Category: 0 comments